How many ways can you use the We-Vibe? Lots! This is a versatile toy for solo and partnered use. Let us share some of these great ways we’ve found to use American’s most popular sex toy!
*To celebrate sexual and gender diversity, this article will use “vulva” and “penis” instead of “woman” and “man.”
What is the We-Vibe?
We-Vibe is a unique vibrating stimulator toy shaped liked a “C.” It’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and is wireless and hands-free. There’s an ultra-quiet small vibrating bullet in each end, and they pulse in synch. There are 2 constant vibration modes (low and high), and 7 pulsing rhythm modes. We-Vibe is rechargeable, you plug it in to the wall and it charges overnight. We-Vibe currently sells in versions II and III, but both may be used the same way.
How can you use the We-Vibe?
How many ways can you think of? As with any sex toy, your imagination is the only limit! Positive Passions staff have enjoyed discovering many ways to use the We-Vibe II.
Hygiene: Since the We-Vibe is made of 100% silicone, it is completely non-porous and you don’t need to worry about bacteria soaking into the soft surface. That means that it is safe to use in both the vagina and the anus, as long as you use an antibacterial Toy Cleaner to wash off surface bacteria before switching from the anus to the vagina.
1. Couple’s toy during intercourse (Vulva & Penis, Vulva & Dildo) – this is the way the We-Vibe was primarily designed to be used. The slightly smaller, ridged end is worn about 1.5 inches inside the vagina, tucked up at an angle against the highly sensitive G-spot area. The slightly larger end is worn on the outside of the body against the clitoris. Now, your partner’s penis, fingers, or a dildo can go inside the vagina underneath the vibrating end – giving great vibrations to you both! The highly sensitive tip of the penis will enjoy the vibrations of the internal end, and with every thrust, the G-spot gets a nice tap and the clitoris enjoys constant hands-free vibration during sex!
2. Vibrating Penis/Dildo Ring (all) – for great sensations along the base of the penis and against the clitoris or lips of the vulva, try hanging the We-Vibe in an upside-down U shape over the base of a penis or dildo. Now with every thrust, the sensitive lips are in contact with both vibrators, and if on a penis, those who enjoy shaft vibration have a pleasant tingle!
3. Vulva Toy – Masturbation & Foreplay: Using the larger end as a handle, move the smaller end in and out of the vagina in a gentle (or firmer!) stroking motion. This will stimulate all the sensitive nerve endings right at the opening of the vagina. Use the larger end for clitoral massage. Or, for even more fun, use both ends of the We-Vibe to stimulate the clitoris, perhaps one vibrator on each side of the clitoris and rub them together, or use both ends in a gentle pinching motion to stimulate the inner lips (labia).
4. Penis Toy – Masturbation & Foreplay: With lots of water-bases lubricant (try Waterslide or O My) place the We-vibe on either side of the penis. Stroke the penis shaft up and down on your favourite vibration setting, or rub in a circular motion around or underneath the coronal ridge (the ridge of the head of the penis).
5. Anal Toy (all) – Masturbation, Foreplay & During Sex: For beginners or experienced anal-players, use the smaller end of the We-Vibe inside the anus. The opening of the anus has many sensitive nerve endings – this is true for all genders! Try moving the toy gently in and out, or leave it in place. For the vulva: hold the upper vibrator as a type of handle, and move the smaller, lower end inside the anus. For the penis: wear the smaller vibrating end inside the anus, and place the larger vibrating end underneath the balls for a unique sensation. Now, the penis can go inside some fun area!
6. Ultimate Cunnilingus Toy (Vulva): For intensely arousing sensations, wear the larger end of the We-Vibe inside the vagina and the smaller end inside the anus! Then, proceed to receive incredible oral sex – your partner can use their tongue on your clitoris and lips. (Put a condom on top of the larger end if you are worried about getting moisture inside the charging port). What a great way to start a night of pleasure!
7. Fellatio with double or triple the fun! (Penis): On the low setting, place the We-Vibe on either side of the balls. Now receive great head! Or, using the We-Vibe as an anal and balls toys, insert the smaller end anally and have the larger end under the balls. Again, proceed to enjoy great oral sex with an extra two areas being stimulated!
8. Enhance Anal Sex (Vulva & Penis, Vulva & Dildo): Wear the We-Vibe as in way #1, with the larger end on the clitoris and the smaller end inside the vagina. Now, enjoy anal sex with a penis or dildo. You or your partner can massage the clitoris with the vibrating end with a free hand. The penis and balls will even be able to slightly feel the vibrations!
9. Underneath a Strap-On Harness (Vulva): Wear the We-Vibe as in way #1, with the larger end on the clitoris and the smaller end inside the vagina. Now, wear your favourite strap-on harness as you normally would, on top of the pelvis with the clitoral end of the We-Vibe underneath. The harness should still fit almost flush with your pubic mound because of the We-Vibe’s low profile! (Try it with our New Comer’s Harness Kit, Vibrating Corset Harness Kit, or Universal Harness)
10. Vibrating panties – without the panty! (Vulva): Since the We-Vibe is so quiet, and has such a low profile, you can try wearing it on top of the clitoris and inside the vagina for double, discreet vibrations when you’re brunching with friends or with your lover for a night on the town! Think…the theatre…restaurant….cafe….shopping! Just make sure the We-Vibe has been charging for a full 24-hours before hand so you get the maximum battery life during your outing.
11. Clitoris fun x 2! (Vulva & Vulva): Use the We-Vibe to rock 1 vagina and 2 clitorises at the same time! One partner on the bottom, wearing the We-vibe vaginally with the clitoral end outside the body, and the other partner straddling on top, or facing, side by side. Press the clitorises together with the We-Vibe end between, and bump and grind your way to double ecstasy! Try moving back and forth, or rotating your hips in tiny circles.
Stop on over @ Outspokentoys.com and pick up the new We-Vibe 4 Today!
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Communicating what you want in bed can be daunting. But like anything else, mastering sex with your partner takes practice.
Cindy Meston, Ph.D., University of Texas, Austin and Director for Sexual Psychophysiology Laboratory, asserts that both men and women have sex for love, commitment AND PHYSICAL GRATIFICATION.
According to Meston, personal desires range and can change, depending on mood, life stress and a relationship’s status. However, no matter where you are in a relationship, there are things you can do to make sure you are both satisfied:
- Open Up - Talk to your partner about what turns you on and what you are looking for in a sexual relationship. It doesn’t have to be a serious — make it steamy, or even pillow talk.
- Objects of Affection - What better way to ignite passion in your partner than by giving him or her an unexpected gift? It can be as simple as a handwritten note or something like a We-Vibe 4, a couple’s vibrator that’s sure to ramp up the passion.
Have fun thinking of your own ways to please your partner and you may make it easier for him or her to please you in the process!
Order A NEW We-Vibe 4 Now @ http://outspokentoys.com
New Couples Massager Is Launched to Inject More Fun Into Intimacy
Ottawa, ON- October 3, 2013— We-Vibe® today announced the results of a new survey that shows what men and women really want from an intimate relationship – and it is not as complicated as most couples might expect.
According to the new poll, conducted by International Communications Research (ICR) and supported by the makers of We-Vibe, three out of five (59%) men and women simply want their sex lives to be more playful and fun.
“Playfulness, humor and laughter can help couples maintain strong bonds, as they work as conflict resolution strategies and stress reducers,” says Dr. Wendy Walsh, America’s thought leader on sex and relationships and author of “The 30-Day Love Detox,” among other books on relationships. “These qualities can also enhance a sexual relationship, helping couples to maintain a balance of excitement and interest in one another.”
For couples looking for a more playful experience in their sex lives, We-Vibe is launching the next generation couples’ massager – We-Vibe 4. This revolutionary new massager offers a novel form and fit, providing couples greater intimate stimulation. Worn by women while making love, We- Vibe 4 allows couples to experience a new level of shared pleasure.
“The big issue is sexual communication. Most of the people in this new survey (81%) want a better sex life but only a third have ever broached the topic of expanding their sexual script," Dr. Walsh said. "Two things often happen in long-term monogamy. First, the sexual script is narrowed to the point that couples are barely playing two bars with their instrument, and secondly, once the old script loses its efficacy, one partner checks out and the couple becomes trapped in a low desire/high desire stand off. Both of these issues can be addressed using a product such as We-Vibe 4.” The We-Vibe 4 is now ON SALE - Order for $129.99 on OutspokenToys.com.
According to Dr. Walsh, introducing a sexual enhancement product like We-Vibe 4, is an ideal way for couples to intensify a playful and passionate experience. For those who don’t know how to start the discussion, We-Vibe is introducing an inspirational booklet called The We-Book of Delights. Found on we-vibe.com, the new guide helps couples communicate their wants and needs and includes tips like how to introduce a vibrator into a relationship.
More About We-Vibe 4
From the makers of the world’s number one selling couples vibrator, We-Vibe 4 is based on the original We-Vibe concept – she wears it during sex for extra stimulation to her clitoris and G-Spot and together both partners share heightened stimulation. Designed and tested by sexual health and wellness experts, We-Vibe 4 is completely re-engineered with a new form and fit to take couples to new heights of intimate pleasure. It’s the most advanced couples sexual health product ever created.
We-Vibe 4’s new compact ergonomic form fits her contours, while two powerful yet quiet motors provide intense stimulation. New features include: an advanced remote control with intensity control, new Echo Vibe mode that takes advantage of We-Vibe 4’s two independent motors, and soft silky-smooth silicone for an improved touch and feel.
Available in two colors: purple and pink, We-Vibe® 4 is completely enclosed in medical-grade silicone making the product truly waterproof for fun in more places like the shower or bath and has an eco-friendly USB rechargeable battery. Given the emphasis on approachable design and high quality, body-safe materials, the We-Vibe product suite has the backing of leading medical doctors sexologists and couples’ therapists including Dr. Mary Jane Minkin of Yale University and the “Steve Jobs of Sex Advice,” Dr. Marty Klein.
Now is the time to insert the fun your relationship needs in the bedroom. Retailing for $159.99 USD, the We-Vibe 4 is now ON SALE - Order for $129.99 on OutspokenToys.com.
More About the New Poll
The new survey, conducted by ICR supported by the makers of We-Vibe, included 500 men (n=255) and women (n=245) ages 25-55 who were in a relationship. Participants were polled via phone from August 21st to September 1st.
About the We-Vibe brand
We-Vibe is a world leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality, body-safe, eco-friendly intimate products. The original and signature couples’ product, We-Vibe, quickly became the fastest selling sexual wellness product of its type in history. We-Vibe also offers a line of solo-use products including the Thrill by We-VibeTM, Touch by We-VibeTM and Tango by We-VibeTM. We-Vibe products are currently available in thousands of retail locations in over 50 countries. We-Vibe is from Standard Innovation®, a Canadian company dedicated to shaping the future of sexual health and wellness.
The We-Vibe 4 is now ON SALE - Order for $129.99 onOutspokenToys.com.